On-line Payment Facility:
Worcestershire County Council and Birchensale Middle School are delighted to be able to offer you a 24/7 on-line payment system, allowing you to make payments using a debit or credit card. You may pay for school meals, school trips, music tuition, lockers and other school payments.
How to pay:
Please click on the following link to get to our on-line secure internet facility: Payment4Schools link
All you need to get started is:
- a valid debit or credit card
- your child's unique identification number (contact school to obtain this)
- click on guidance notes for help
The main advantages to having this facility are
- no panic having to organise sending in the correct cash into school with your child(ren)
- it is a very secure method of payment - you will receive a unique reference number for each child and it eliminates the possibility of your child misplacing any monies you give to them to bring into school
- simple and easy all debit/credit cards are acceptable - with no additional charges made and the system will allow for family or friends, if they so wish to make a payment on your behalf. Payments can be made easily in instalments, providing the whole amount is received by the due date.
- confirmation is sent to you by e-mail, so you have proof of payment
- multiple payments can be made at the same time, eg. allowing you to pay for a trip at the same time top up your child's lunch account
If you would like any further information or help on this facility, please contact the School Office.