Assistant SENCO Vacancy
Salary: Main Scale Teacher/HLTA
Contract term: Permanent l Contract type: Full time
Closing date: 23rd May 2022 Noon
Interview date: 26/5/2022 Start date: September 2022
We heard you’re ready for your next challenge, so here is your opportunity.
As part of our development of the SEND provision at Birchensale Middle School we have a new role of Assistant SENCO, reporting to the SENCO.
You will contribute to the management and support of pupils during learning activities. Support the SENCO with a range of administrational tasks. Establish and maintain relationships with individual pupils and groups.
- We require a Teacher/HLTA who is passionate about supporting pupils with SEND and ensuring their individual needs are met.
- You must demonstrate effective administration skills and be able to support the SENCO with managing the records, referrals and reports for SEND pupils.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with staff, parents and outside professionals.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to try out and experiment with ideas is vital.
- Successful applicants will be committed to teamwork and extra-curricular activities.
- We will provide appropriate CPD to support the successful candidate develop their knowledge and skills.
If you are successful, you can expect an excellent working environment, good facilities and resources, CPD support, good teamwork, a very supportive management structure and job satisfaction!
Have a look at our website www.birchensale.worcs.sch.uk so you can feel of the sense of pride and commitment that exists with the children, the staff and the governors.
Should you require any further information, please contact Ms Rachel Smith, Assistant Headteacher/SENCO, by phone 01527 68430 or email email@example.com. You are actively encouraged to visit us and see for yourself our wonderful and friendly school, prior to submitting your application.
Completed application forms should be sent to Pauline Begley, our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.