To qualify for Free School Meals, you must be in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance – Income Related
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
If you would like to apply, please contact the school office, where your enquiry will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively you may complete your application online
** Note: From 1 May 2009, children are eligible for Free School Meals for a four week period immediately after the parent/carer becomes unemployed, or reduces their hours to less than 16 hours a week, but is still in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
If you would like further information contact Free School Meals.
Telephone: 01905 678154