Head of Year Vacancy
Salary: Main scale/UPS dependent upon experience plus TLR 2a (currently) £2,873
Contract term: Permanent l Contract type: Full time
Closing date: 9th May 2022 Noon
Interview date: w/c 16/05/22 l Start date: September 2022
We heard you’re ready for your next challenge, so here is your opportunity.
Following on from the successful promotion of one of our Heads of Year to an SLT role at, we are looking for an excellent teacher who is ready for the next step. This post would suit an experienced Teacher with strong leadership skills ready for the next stage of their career.
So, what are we looking for?
- We require a teacher with strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to lead a Year Team of 150 pupils and 5 Form Tutors.
- You must demonstrate a passion for working with all types of pupils, ensuring their pastoral care is at the heart of everything you do.
- The candidate should be an outstanding classroom practitioner, have enthusiasm for their subject and be willing to teach across our full age and ability range.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to try out and experiment with ideas is vital.
- Successful applicants will be committed to teamwork and extra-curricular activities.
If you are successful, you can expect an excellent working environment, good facilities and resources, CPD support, good teamwork, a very supportive management structure and job satisfaction!
Have a look at our website www.birchensale.worcs.sch.uk so you can feel of the sense of pride and commitment that exists with the children, the staff and the governors.
Should you require any further information, please contact Mr Peter Clifton, Deputy Headteacher, by phone 01527 68430 or email email@example.com. You are actively encouraged to visit us and see for yourself our wonderful and friendly school, prior to submitting your application.
Completed application forms should be sent to Pauline Begley, our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.