Accessing Email and Microsoft 365
Please click here to access information on how pupils can login to their school email addresses, access Microsoft 365 Apps including Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
Beginners guide to Microsoft TEAMs
Since recording this video, the school has disabled the chat facility for pupils. They can, however, continue to communicate and interact within their class TEAMs.
Latest Home Learning and Activities
- As You Write It – Your Play on StageAt a time when we are all missing out on the magic of going to the theatre, The One Show, along with The Shakespeare North Playhouse is launching an exciting new playwriting competition, giving children and young people across the UK the opportunity to see their ideas come to life […]
- Camp Green LakeInspired by the novel Holes by Louis Sachar, Perry created a detailed model of Camp Green Lake.
- The Wolf Wilder (Chapter 9)Chapter 9 Mrs Kimbrey’s notes and activities for chapter 9
- Virtual Learning Timetable W/C 13th JulyPlease find The Virtual Learning Timetable for the final week of the academic year – week commencing 13th July 2020.
- 30 Day Music Challenge set by Ashleigh PowerThank you to Ashleigh for this set of challenges, why don’t you have a listen over the summer.
Virtual Lessons Timetable
Home learning set by staff
Please click on the links below to access optional school work that can be carried out whilst the school is closed.
Children, please remember to check your school emails! There are lots of exciting new activities and competitions being sent out all the time!
You can either access the work by Subject or by Year Group,