Accessing Email and Microsoft 365
Please click here to access information on how pupils can login to their school email addresses, access Microsoft 365 Apps including Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
Beginners guide to Microsoft TEAMs
Since recording this video, the school has disabled the chat facility for pupils. They can, however, continue to communicate and interact within their class TEAMs.
Latest Home Learning and Activities
- New Food Newsletter (issue 4) added to Design & Technology Home Learning page.The latest food newsletter has been added to the Design & Technology Home Learning area.
- Virtual Learning Timetable W/C 1st June v1.5 (Updated)Please find the Virtual Learning Timetable for the week commencing 1st June 2020.
- 500 Word CompetitionPlease find below details of an English competition open to pupils.
- Worcestershire Virtual School GamesAll those fitness challenges set by Miss Gatfield and Mr Spafford over the past 5 weeks should have you all in peak form and ready to excel at the challenges ahead! Due to COVID-19 Worcestershire is having to run the Sports Games as a virtual event. There are a number […]
- Beginners guide to Microsoft Teams.As well as delivering fun and interactive virtual lessons, Mr Wilkes has taken the time to record a video to give parents, children and staff a greater understanding of Microsoft Teams – how to login, use and some of its features. Since recording this video, the school has disabled the […]
Virtual Lessons Timetable
Home learning set by staff
Please click on the links below to access optional school work that can be carried out whilst the school is closed.
Children, please remember to check your school emails! There are lots of exciting new activities and competitions being sent out all the time!
You can either access the work by Subject or by Year Group,