KS2/3 Teacher Vacancy
Salary: Main scale (NQTs encouraged to apply)
Contract term: Permanent l Contract type: Full time
Closing date: 3rd May 2021 Noon
Interview date: 6th May 2021 Start date: September 2021
We heard you’re ready for your next challenge, so here is your opportunity.
We are looking for a KS2/3 teacher who can offer Science as their main subject for our middle school. We can offer the chance to work in a friendly, community school which prides itself on its pastoral care and quality of education.
So, what are we looking for?
- We require a teacher with good interpersonal skills and a commitment to teach Science as their main subject.
- The candidate should be outstanding classroom practitioner, have enthusiasm for their subject and be able to teach across our full age/ability range and be willing, when appropriate to teach and work across other schools in the Bordesley Multi Academy Trust.
- You must demonstrate a passion for the subject through the delivery of high quality and creative lessons.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to try out and experiment with new curriculum ideas is vital.
- Successful applicants will be committed to teamwork and extra-curricular activities.
If you are successful, you can expect an excellent working environment, good facilities and resources, CPD support, good teamwork, a very supportive management structure and job satisfaction!
Have a look at our website www.birchensale.worcs.sch.uk so you can feel of the sense of pride and commitment that exists with the children, the staff and the governors.
Should you require any further information, please contact Mr Clifton, Deputy Headteacher, by phone 01527 68430 or email email@example.com. You are actively encouraged to visit us and see for yourself our wonderful and friendly school, prior to submitting your application.
Completed application forms should be sent to Pauline Begley, our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Posted: 26th April 2021
Closing Date: 3rd May 2021 Noon
Interview Date: 6th May 2021